The fabrics are affordable and the venture is fast and simple.
DecoArt Merchandise Required Americana Acrylics
• DAO8 ‐ Yellow Ochre
• DAO67 ‐ Lamp (Ebony) Black
• DA164 ‐ Gentle Buttermilk
• DA169 ‐ Tomato Pink
Americana Multi‐Objective Sealer• DS17 ‐ Multi‐Objective Sealer
• 6 and 12 flat brushes
• Liner brush
• Water container
• Palette or plastic plate
• Paper towels
• Low temp scorching glue gun and glue sticks
• Polka dot grosgrain ribbon
• Purple chenille stem
• Dylite cubes
• Styrofoam sheet (31/2″ x 12″)
• 1/eight” dowels
Preparation (Not obligatory): Basecoat Dylite cubes and Styrofoam base with Multi‐Function Sealer or combine Multi‐Function Sealer with basecoat colours.
- Paint as follows: cubes, Tomato Pink; dowels and Styrofoam base, Yellow Ochre. Let dry.
- Use 6 flat brush and Lamp Black to color small tests round entrance of cubes.
- Use 12 flat brush and Lamp Black to color massive tests round Styrofoam base. Let dry.
- Use liner brush and Gentle Buttermilk to color letters on each and every dice. NOTE: letters may also be stenciled or copied from pc font if desired.
- Minimize dowels at more than a few heights. Insert dowels into dice bottoms. Place and push different dowel finish into Styrofoam.
- Minimize three ribbon items 7″ lengthy with angled ends. Collect middle of each and every ribbon piece and safe with a small piece of chenille stem. Adhere ribbon beneath “B” dice. Repeat with “s” and “r” cubes.
- Reduce piece of ribbon to suit throughout Styrofoam base. Place and safe with glue.